As an alumnus of the Robinson EMBA program, you are already among an illustrious membership of more than 1,400 graduates spanning over 35 years of cohorts, holding leadership positions worldwide.
Our EMBA Alumni network serves to foster professional and personal growth, strengthen members' networks, and promote the value of Robinson's Executive MBA. The network focuses on maintaining an engaged, supportive, and loyal resource for EMBA alums. The Board of Directors plans events throughout the year and members can participate at reduced fee or no cost. Annual membership is just $40, ROI achieved in two events or less.
Event examples include:
* Leadership Exchange - Mentor a new EMBA student.
* Executive Crunch - Get updated MBA content in a "crunch", short-session format.
* Junior Achievement - Inspire young people to succeed in a global economy.
* Thirsty Thursday and networking events
* Women's Leadership and networking
* Chinese New Year dinner
* Casino Night, Golf, Gala dinner, and other themed fundraisers